Friday, 4 June 2010

June, 3rd 2010

2º Grade
Unit: “Outdoor”

In this class we always start singing a greeting song.
I showed to the class some flashcards with pictures about weather, and they had to guess the name, such as sunny, snowy, rainy, etc.
Theatrical explanation about some outdoor actions such a catch, kick, hit, and throw the ball.
Then they worked with a worksheet about weather and outdoor actions


8º Grade
Unit: “Food and Health”

In the first period I review the last unit answering their doubts about it, because they had a large test about this unit.
In the second and the third period they had a test that included three abilities (grammar, reading, and listening)
Due to they were very complicated because the test seemed to be so long to them (two pages and three faces), I had to give them more time to do it up to the end of the class.





___________________________________________________________________

1 comment:

  1. So, what is your reflection about this???
    I like the picture, very illustrative.

    ReplyDelete